PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Color List

When I started this blog last October, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would meet so many wonderful and "colorful" people who had the same passion for color as I do. I just wanted to say thank you, for making this whole idea of mine better than i could have imagined! And also to say thank you for inspiring me through your colorful comments and emails! They make my day indeed!

This week, I have had family in town, and little things here and there that have kept me from being able to do my DIY posts...I am not complaining because this week has been wonderful...just busy. So with that said, next week, I have a few DIY projects up my sleeve that I am pretty dog-gone excited to share with you! But, before next week, I wish you a splendid and colorful weekend!!!

3. I'll take ten of these please
4. great tips on using color in your home
6. a very bright cathedral
7. a "brunch" of edible colors
9. wish i could pull off zigzag
10. which side are you on?


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see your D.I.Y.s! ...and #5 is super amusing haha :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this. post. makes. my. eyes. sings. seriously. i'm so glad you commented on my blog because all these colors make me happy... wanna do a little 'segment' on my blog about your lololove for color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bracelets...have a good weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the color! Excited to see your diy's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That random colour blob thing was cool!!! Love that you can "jab" at it with the mouse lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...